Heer0san Den banner

Saturday, April 26, 2014

More SH Figuarts Sailor Saturn Official Images

SH Figuarts Sailor Saturn Official image 00

Bandai Tamashii page has added new official images of the upcoming Sailor Saturn figure that will be released this coming August.

SH Figuarts Sailor Saturn Official image 01SH Figuarts Sailor Saturn Official image 02SH Figuarts Sailor Saturn Official image 03

Frankly, I love how this figure turned out and probably (if I have budget on that month) I would buy this. So better add this to my wish list.

As I've said in my last post, Salior Saturn comes with her signature weapon, the Silence Glaive, along with (this is confirmed already) 2 sets of hands, 3 facial expressions and a display base. The SH Figuarts Sailor Saturn is priced at 4,500 Yen.

SH Figuarts Sailor Saturn Official image 04

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails