Heer0san Den banner

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Heer0san's Blog: My Evening Gala Attendace in a Piano Concert

Yesterday afternoon, my friend Carlo phoned me and he's inviting me to watch a piano concert at 7:30 later that evening. So I accepted the invitation because I also wanted to watch a piano concert.


So, hours later, he picked me up at my house and we went there in the concert venue, Philamlife Auditorium in UN Avenue. There we watched (along with Carlo's piano teacher) the piano concert of Russian pianist, Valida Rassoulova. She performed several musical masterpieces of Scarlatti, Haydn, Karaev, Debussy, Chopin and of course Beethoven. I was amazed on how she played the piano so well with feelings. I guess Russians are famous for art and music and I really enjoyed watching her perform. The performance lasted for almost 2 hours. After the show, I noticed there are several prominent people who attended the concert too, Sen. Franklin Drillon and his wife, musicians Jose Mari Chan and Chris Villonco were also there.

Well, I enjoyed watching a piano performance, probably next time I would like attending some these gala too. I would ike to thank to my friend, Mr. Carlo Papa for inviting me on this rare occassion.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails