Heer0san Den banner

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Heer0san's Blog: HAPPY NEW YEAR

First of all, I want to say to everyone a very Happy New Year.

A new year begins and hopefully, we have a positive outlook for year 2009. 2008 has been a very noisy year for us with calamities, scandals and some nonsense political drama on the scene, especially the recent Global Financial Crisis that's been affecting the whole world where some countries called "The Great Depression II".

Many of my fellow countrymen believed that they have a positive outlook for this year, as what surveys says too. But I don't believe in surveys or what they said, if you want to have a positive outlook for this year, make some of it for yourself.

I don't make New Years Resolutions anymore because they don't always materialize as you've hoped for. I for one, I want to do it on my own without the stupid resolutions.

To all of my friends out there, I wish all the best for you and your family this year. May we have many more blessings for this year too.

Again,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails