Heer0san Den banner

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Reallly Missed Blogging...

It's been a while that I haven't touched this blog in 8 months, wow time really does flies when you're doing something else.

Of all of the things I've been doing lately was venturing to online business, did some admin work on some toy groups in Facebook, continued working as freelance technician which is still got seasonal calls at this moment and doing a sideline job as my friend's assistant in recording musical performances. But what I really missed the most is that really I missed blogging. Ever since I started blogging in 2006 (during the Multiply years) I'm already writing some stuff to what comes to my mind. Since then, I had a passion for writing articles on my blog such as news, opinions and other personal things that my mind came up. Being a passionate at blogging, I put up 3 blogs: this blog, Robot Pilipinas (with Azrael in 2007) and my food blog Eat's A Blog in 2011, which it has only 3 posts in that blog, I semi stopped that for a while due to the personal crisis I've had in that year. I put my personal blog on hold to concentrate on the other blog, Robot Pilipinas which I'm still passionately writing news on my hobby. Unfortunately, like the 2 blogs, it turns out it also got in hiatus mode since June due to my other commitments and other various reasons.

I really need to juggle my commitments if I'm going back at blogging again. 2014 is just around the corner and I really need new inspiration to write. But first, I need to going to make some changes in my 2 blogs, mostly Robot Pilipinas needs a new facelift and that will take a lot of work of a new design setup, update the banners and I've always wanted to redesign a new logo for the site. For Eat's A Blog however, this will take a lot of time and effort to raise this blog since this is a foodie blog and I really need to get my camera working again because the lens' gears are wonky and hardly get able to work the way I want it to. As for this blog, well the design stays though but I really need new articles to write with, I have some few ideas in my mind right now but I don't know where to begin. Fortunately, I got started writing by posting the Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V article a while ago and that's a start at writing again.

I have to be creative and passionate at writing again, who knows I can make a comeback at the Blogsphere again. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails