Heer0san Den banner

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Heer0san's Blog: A Look Back at 2010 and Starting The New Year Anew


Its been a while since I posted on this blog, A lot's happened, and lemme tell you, 2010 wasn't been very great year for me.

2010 is not my strong year its much worse compared to 2009, the first was finding a new work, which ends up in zero as it was really hard to find work that fits my job description, and the contract work's getting less and less calls making harder for me to earn to make ends meet.

Second, the stress on my sideline and custom projects which got me sick more and more during the year. I even got sick again which was worst I had just last month. And third, I had technical breakdowns because of overuse to do my sideline projects, had to replace some parts to get it running though I still need funds to get the units running at 100%.

On the lighter side, there are still good things that happened last year, I get to meet new friends in the toy community, offline and online. Attend to conventions even though ending up exhausted but it was good. I was able to go out of town; not just once but twice this year. And I was able to resume blogging again, specifically Robot Pilipinas which resumed last November.

Still there are a lot of things I wanted to do this starting this new year and I want it to make it count. Hopefully, I will get an new work this year; even better if there are more contract work jobs too and also resume blogging once more both on this blog and in Robot Pilipinas. And also try to get some of the pending toy custom works finished before I can start a new one and hopefully this year, I can accept toy commissions too. Need also to resume my secret toy kitbash project I've been working on since 2009 and hopefully I finally get it done.

Oh and by the way, Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails