Heer0san Den banner

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Back to the Old Blogging Board

Gee, I really didn't notice how time flies especially you've been away from blogging for too long. Well, I'm back now after months of being away, its time to do some serious blogging.

I'm still recovering from my personal issues I've been doing for the past couple of months. Still no work and hoping getting a new one immediately to earn funds for my customs and for my future. Right now, I've been working part time as computer technician on call to earn while still looking for work, but on-call work is seasonal and I'm only getting a few calls from my contacts so I really didn't earn that big.
But on the bright side, I still earn but hopefully I can land a new job and can really polish my skills on the computer which is my forte.

While I'm not doing anything on call, I'm doing what I love, toy custom repaints which I've been doing for months, currently I'm working on 2 TF Seeker projects which I'm hopefully be able to finish it in a few weeks. But what I really want is to do a full toy custom with scratch building and parts swapping. In fact I have 1 ideal custom project that I've been on my mind since last year but its top secret for now and I don't want to spoil anything or give the details of the said project.

For now, I'll try to be active again as much possible and hopefully attend some events that I missed. And what way to start attending events once again is the WiFi testing events and TagCom which starts tomorrow.

Heer0san is now back on the Blogging board.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails