Heer0san Den banner

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Heer0san's Blog: Getting it Back in Order

I know, I have lots of catching up to do.

I haven't been updating for a while, and I really have a lot of blog backlogs to do. I haven't have any work lately, which is now I'm going to concentrate on blogging while until I look for a new work. Earning money without work is really hard big time and I still need to find ways to earn. I already started doing PTC (Paid to Click) sites that will help me earn money online. It was referred to me by my old high school classmate of mine (I will post soon my earnings on this).

Anyway, I'll do more blogging in the few days hopefully (if I'm motivated even more that is), but first order of business is I have get my life back in order, earn money while online, learn basic web programming which I have to revamp the layout of Robot Pilipinas and post some of my backlog and new posts.

Since I'm doing customize repaints on my toys, I decided to setup another blog site dedicating to custom toy repaints mostly Transformers maybe I might do commission repaint jobs as a sideline too.

As for work, I'm back at my old company doing contractual work for them. All they need is to call me and do computer maintenance work. Its not much but at least I have a good pay per contact.

Hopefully, I can do better now with motivation to achieve these goals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails