Heer0san Den banner

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heer0san's Blog: My Rants and Raves for 2 months

Hmm, where to begin?

SM Markina CyberzoneTFPH guys
Basically there a lot of rants and raves that happened these past 2 months. Getting motivated by blogging to get this boredom out of my system and do interesting stuff like events that I attended like the SM Marikina Bloggers meet and the 2nd Day of TagCom which I enjoyed meeting with my old friends that I haven't seen in weeks.

Transformer toy hauls last TagComTF Henkei Cyclonus
I thought that I was going home empty handed at TagCom but I bagged some TF's most especially TF Movie LC Optimus Prime which costs me half of the original price., Oh, I also got my TF Henkei Cyclonus last payday (after TagCom). Still worth it as part of my birthday presents for myself.

Speaking of birthdays, I turned 33 last March 6. Most of my friends greeted me by text. I celebrated by birthday alone by going on a food trip. Another good news is that my boss in the office give me a day off since its my birthday. The bad news came when I got home when I learned that Francis M.; Philippines' master rapper passed away that afternoon. It was all over the news.

Since he's an honorary Transformers Philippines member, I paid my respects going to Christ the King chruch where his remains were there. I went with Magnusjam, Jaycee and the other bloggers to see Francis M. for one last time.

After these events, its back to normal and preparing for my real birthday celebration which has been going on my mind for weeks to had it push through. The venue was at my friend's place in Q.C. where I went there and fix up the venue for my birthday.


My birthday celebration pushed through and I invited Magnusjam, Joriben and Jaycee from TFPH side while I also invited some of my friends, so basically a guys night out. I really enjoyed my birhtday even though the ice cream cake I bought in Dairy Queen melted, but that's okay, the important is that I'm so happy on my special day.

More TF hauls
More good news is that I was able to get more TF hauls this week when I finally got my hands on Movie LC Megatron and Jazz.

Anyway, until the next time... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails