Heer0san Den banner

Monday, March 02, 2009

Heer0san's Blog: My 2 month Inactivity

Its been a long time since I've blogged my on site, lately I have been inactive. The reason is because of my nature of my work which is website project coordinating. As a project coordinator, I've been assigned the tasks of supervising the work in the office. At the end of the day, I'm too lazy to blog because I already spent office work on the internet everyday so its boring to face the computer again this time doing my personal stuff.

I've been very weak in the past 2 months but I was able to recover and somehow managed my time schedule. Hopefully I could adjust more comfortable with my schedule.

Probably in a few days, I can work on my blog again since I've been updating some news in Robot Pilipinas, maybe I can do the same here in my personal site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails