Heer0san Den banner

Thursday, October 05, 2017

Return Of The Comeback...

Ok not technically return, just went out of action in blogosphere for a month because of my heavily commitments on-call work and sideline work for a friend which it took toll on my body, I was either too lazy or too tired to write something.

Fortunately, I already finished all of my commitments last month and going to wait for another week/s to get new calls from clients (in case something goes wrong with the computers which I'm praying that won't happen knowing my skills on computer tech work is very good, being a former MIS support for almost 8 years). Just last week, I've assembled a new unit for a client in Manila which I installed Windows 10 OS for the first time since when I bought the latter, the computer shop gave me only the license key and I had to download the OS from the official Microsoft site (more on that later on).

Well anyways, because of my heavy and busy schedule, I had a lot of posts to catch up especially news on figma, SH Figuarts and Yu-Gi-Oh! (literally catching up, even its kinda very very late) and because of that, I was able to post one 1 article last month which posted at the sister site, Robot Pilipinas.

Now working on some catch-up articles, and hopefully I might post 4-5 of them within today and/or later in the morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails