Heer0san Den banner

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Heer0san's Blog: My Early Birthday Gift for Myself...

It's too early to celebrate my 33th Birthday but I want it to be different this year because I want to celebrate also the anniversaries of 2 of my favorite franchise series: 30th Anniversary of Gundam and 25th Anniversary of Transformers.


And to start the celebration I bought 1st of my birthday gift for myself, my 2nd Master Grade Gundam model that I acquired and the most expensive that I bought, the Strike Freedom Gundam FULL BURST MODE set which I got it from GT Greenhills this afternoon in which I reserved it weeks before. There goes my budget... again. XD


Though I didn't plan to buy this as my birthday gift and since its Transformers, I decided to get it anyway, a loose TF Animated Blurr.

I can't wait for March to come (my birth month) when I get my 2nd half of my birthday present, a MP (Masterpiece) Grimlock. ;D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails