Heer0san Den banner

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Yearender: 2017 Was An Awesome Year


I'll admit, 2017 was the best year for me despite a few setbacks, I always wanted to do more during that year, had a lot of commitment projects to fulfill, some are good and some are bad. But heck, its still a good year for me and find out why.


2017 has been good to me when it comes to on-call contract works, I got super busy during the 2nd quarter and latter part of the year which my clients call me whenever there's emergency on their computer troubles, particularly last April when I handled a major project in building a network architecture from scratch from my client's new office space (tools that I bought for that project, pic above) which I was able to complete it within 17 days for such a small space (also got help from carpenters and workers during the renovation which helped finished my work faster).

Sideline work from a friend has also been good to me this year which I helped setting up recording microphones and cables for the concert performances of the MSO (Manila Symphony Orchestra) and the PPO (Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra) which my friend is their contractor when it comes to recording audio live performances. I also helped my friend doing some errands which started during the first month of 2017, which I was always out of town and got an excuse to do some sightseeing and doing my toy hunt expeditions while at it. Bataan, Pampanga, Bulacan, and Tagaytay are a few places I've been to while I've been doing some errands.


When it comes to my collections and events, I was blessed that my article that I wrote last ToyCon 2017 got published in their event souvenir program which was a major accomplishment. Though I restrain myself from excessive buying toys and cards, I still got the things that I wanted at a cheap price though my funds which I earned from my on-call contract and sideline works always gets depleted. I'll post the best scores of toys that I've got this past year on my next article.


Well, that's my year for 2017 and hoping it will be much better in 2018. Till then, I just want to greet everyone a Happy New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails